[OSM-talk] Videos of State of the Map US are up!

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Jun 12 15:15:47 UTC 2013

Andreas -

Just did a quick search and looked at the Vimeo UI - I couldn't find an
option for making a video downloadable. I have a hard disk sitting here on
my desk, I can get you a copy of specific videos if you're interested -
just send me an email off list. Each file is big though, ~200MB.

Will be traveling for a couple of days.

Alex