[OSM-talk] Videos of State of the Map US are up!

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Wed Jun 12 16:23:14 UTC 2013

I've successfully used Miro for downloading videos from Vimeo (and many other video services).
It's great.

In fact, Miro's practically the only way I've been watching videos in Haiti for nearly three years now. I would recommend it as the best video download/management tool for especially low/varying bandwidth environments -- but great for all as it gives you a local copy library of the videos you've watched (very easily).

A very nice thing about Miro is that you can subscribe to a channel such as an account of Vimeo or Youtube and get notified of new videos -- or set Miro to download them automatically.

Getmiro.com, open source, available for Windows too.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta