[OSM-talk] Videos of State of the Map US are up!

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed Jun 12 16:00:41 UTC 2013

Andreas Labres wrote:
> Is there a way to download video files?

Something like this works for me on Chrome/ium/Safari:

1. Go to the video page.
2. Press command-alt-I (or equivalent on your platform) to open Developer
Tools.
3. Click the 'Network' tab.
4. Start the video playing.
5. Look for a big .mp4 file in the file listing (if you can't find it, click
the 'Size' column header to sort by size, so it's at the bottom).
6. Double-click to open in new window.
7. Command-S (or equivalent on your platform) to save.

cheers
Richard