[OSM-talk] Costa Rica & Panama borders

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 20 21:39:00 UTC 2013

I did contacted it twice. And also asked him to communicate with the list.

The first time, yeasterday, he answered that he had modified the way with better data. I sent a new mail this morning showing him the way that was removed from the two border relations and asked him to correct the two relations appropriately.

I also asked him to  communicate with the list to report his success or to ask help.

It might help that somebody speaking spanish communicate with him to assure he understand properly the situation.

Pierre