[OSM-talk] Please test this "Native wikipedia link" - feature

Kolossos tim.alder at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jun 26 17:36:25 UTC 2013

Hello Tirkon,
the tool is working, but it would also no problem to write such a tool
on base of Wikipedias interwikilinks. Wikipedia article names are human
readable, and I would be careful to call a link to "Q1" native for
somebody.

We had a proposal for a Wikidata-Tag. Please read my comment there:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AProposed_features%2FWikidata&diff=884867&oldid=883084

So I believe we will need Wikidata, but only for entries without an
Wikipedia article.

Greetings Kolossos