[OSM-talk] Please test this "Native wikipedia link" - feature

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Thu Jun 27 02:49:05 UTC 2013

Am 26.06.2013 19:09, schrieb Tirkon:
> But as soon as you want to use the
> interlanguage links as a database - just like OSM - then it is
> suboptimal.
For my point of view that's not a problem of OSM. It's the same as "we
don't map for the renderer". So this needs to be solved by another tool
or in Wikipedi/Wikidata/[whatever] and not in OSM. We should not merge a
second datebase inside OSM w/o a clear GIS relating.
And if (as also discussed in this thread) there are problems with one
special Internet Browser (who I consider not behaving very close to
standards) then that's the problem of this browser.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael.