[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Jun 27 13:31:56 UTC 2013

Your survey is mostly demographics. There were two actual questions related
to mapping. I'm not sure what you hope to achieve. One question is on how
often you map, the other is how social a mapper you are. Are you looking
for a correlation between the two?

Please rethink this survey and try again. As Frederik Ramm suggest, please
explain more about your research.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 4:31 AM, jamal jokar <jamaljokar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello OSMers,
>
> I am researching on the motivations and behaviors of OSM contributors as
> my postdoc project and I would like to ask you kindly to go to the
> following link that contains a short online questionnaire and help me and
> the OSM community to have a better understanding of the OSM users in the
> project.
>

> http://en.q-set.de/Meine_Online-Umfragen/Umfrage_werbefrei_testen.php?screenData[sCode]=QVAVGHJRDNMV&button[goto][page1]=%7C
>
> Your data is going to be anonymously analyzed and therefore you are
> assured of its confidentiality as well.
>
> Please don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any questions or
> you have some feedback.
>
> Thank you in advance for your time and interest.
>
> Kind regards,
> JJ

Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch