[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:42:09 UTC 2013

I like the approach, you'd still need to do the random sample bit otherwise
its becomes self selecting get a consensus about what information would be
nice to have, I'd avoid income questions like the plague and let
researchers access the data but without the user ids.

You could link up the number / even type of edits and put them in a range
so xyz has made between 500-5,000 edits over a two year period.

Cheerio John