[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Fri Jun 28 00:02:31 UTC 2013

A sore point for prisoners is surveys don't have a checkbox for their
occupation :-).
So clearly it should be: Occupation: [student,full time, part time,
retired, homemaker, prisoner, welfare, ward of the state, trust fund
baby...]

The idea of centralizing demographic questions in the OSM profile, however,
is serious.
All questions are meant to be optional.
Access to the data would be only for approved and qualified research
projects.