[OSM-talk] Imagery Boundary?

ingalls nicholas.ingalls at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:56:16 UTC 2013

I'm with everyone who is against adding this to the database although I
agree that a mass edit is not the way to get rid of these. I'll go through
them and contact the individual owners and see about getting as many as
possible removed. If they don't respond after a reasonable time (a month or
two) I'll check if they actually represent areas of high-res imagery, if
they don't, I'll remove them. If they still represent areas of high res
imagery I'll grandfather them until they become outdated.

Sound reasonable to everyone?