[OSM-talk] Imagery Boundary?

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Sun Mar 31 17:22:22 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 07:01:19PM +0200, Maarten Deen wrote:
> It is a common and often-used method to indicate regions that have
> high-resolution Bing imagery in an area where the rest is only
> low-resolution.
> I would not delete them. They serve a purpose. If you have a better
> working suggestion (i.e. a low-hi-res overlay to use in the editors)
> then you might have a point.

They are put into the database at a certain point where they might
really show the area of HiRes Sat imagery. Nobody cares about them
afterwards and bing regularly updates their imagary. So after a year
you would need to correct them which in my cases nobody did over a span
of more then 2 months.

As they were wrong and nobody cared i deleted them.

Flo