[OSM-talk] iD Editor live on OpenStreetMap

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon May 13 22:29:31 UTC 2013

On 13/05/2013 16:07, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Dave F. schrieb:
>> I'd love to but it's very sluggish while dragging in latest FF
>
> This is at least partially a Firefox issue, actually....

OK & thanks for the info, but whoever's fault it is, it's still a valid
reason not to use it, I'm afraid, & definitely why it shouldn't be the
default. If I'm honest, I'm surprised it was officially launched with
this bug. (Yes, I'm aware of other browsers that don't have this problem)

Cheers
Dave F.