[OSM-talk] iD Editor live on OpenStreetMap

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:25:17 UTC 2013

Officialy releasing projects like these moves the web forward. It comes at
a cost, but if nobody ever used HTML vector graphics, browsers would never
perfect it. I think this is a big step for OSM as well as the HTML standard.

Janko

Dana utorak, 14. svibnja 2013., korisnik Dave F.<davefox at madasafish.com> je
napisao:
> OK & thanks for the info, but whoever's fault it is, it's still a valid
reason not to use it, I'm afraid, & definitely why it shouldn't be the
default. If I'm honest, I'm surprised it was officially launched with this
bug. (Yes, I'm aware of other browsers that don't have this problem)