[OSM-talk] iD Editor live on OpenStreetMap

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Tue May 14 09:31:22 UTC 2013

Dave F. wrote:
> On 08/05/2013 14:37, Douglas Musaazi wrote:
>> Great work!! let's go ahead and use it.
>
> I'd love to but it's very sluggish while dragging in latest FF, the
> walk-through help keeps hanging & the pop-ups appear over the area I
> want to edit

One "advantage" of it being slower than P2 would be is that new mappers
have to zoom in more, which means more accurate mapping!

It's a bit early to tell yet, of course, but from looking at the new
mapper first edits in England over the last few days, iD users seem to
be making fewer errors than P2 ones and drawing ways more accurately.

Cheers,

Andy