[OSM-talk] State of the Map Baltics 2013: Registration is open

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Wed May 22 12:40:13 UTC 2013

Hi! As you probably don't know, we (OSM EE and russian mappers) are
organizing a european OpenStreetMap conference just between SotM US and
SotM.

It is called SotM Baltics 2013 and will be held in Tartu, Estonia on
3-4 of August. The website is at http://sotm-baltics.org

We hope to bring together OSM communities of Baltics States, Russia and
Finland, and of course we will be delighted to meet mappers from other
countries. Official conference language is English.

Registration is already open: http://sotm-baltics.org/register.html .
Until 9th of June tickets are sold at a discounted price of only 11
euros.

Call for presentations will be announced later this week.

IZ