[OSM-talk] Es weihnachtet wieder sehr ...

pmsg pmsg2010 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 12:57:36 UTC 2013

Hello Pieren

I am (as you) not very interested in Christmas trees, but I got a little
offended by the tone of your answer to the OP. Please stay mellow, even
when some Germans (was it necessary to stress the nationality?) map
Christmas trees in your country.

Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote on  Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:06:48 +0100:

>Good point. Since it is not "verifiable" 92% of the time, it has
>nothing to do in OSM.

Just of curiosity: Can you point to me to the place where a consensus about
this has been documented? We have several features in the database which
are either
- temporary and reoccurring OR
- temporary and not reoccurring
and thus
- not verifiable (never) OR
- verifiable, but verifiable less than 100% of the time

Those features should all be deleted? Or is it a bit more nuanced than that?

Nils