[OSM-talk] Timezones (was: Deleting data)

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:11:01 UTC 2013

> Essentially what we need is the concept of layers.

Layers do have disadvantages, how to prevent data being mapped in the wrong
layer for instance. I however do see the point that mappers, especially
newbies, break administrative boundaries. If that happens a lot, it might
be easier to 'grey them out' in any editor by default, making sure that a
mapper has to use a check box or so to change these boundaries.