[OSM-talk] Wikipedia article

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Fri Oct 25 21:21:36 UTC 2013

I wrote an article somewhat in the same vein:

> http://macwright.org/2013/10/15/point-and-shoot.html

Perhaps something to note is that, beyond technical and policy issues, one
of the more common complaints about Wikipedia is that there's an
unfriendly, elitist attitude amongst the established editors. My article
asks for some relatively deep changes to infrastructure and user
experience, but the more actionable and immediately useful thing that
everyone can do is to be friendly.