[OSM-talk] No new information on the SOTM since January 2014

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:08:10 UTC 2014

Hello all,

In short: SotM14 in Buenos Aires is still scheduled for November 7th-9th.

The local team have been busy getting the basics in place and they are
proud to host the international OSM conference in Latin America. I hope
that many of you are still planning to attend the first SotM in the
southern hemisphere.

More information will become available later this month.

Cheers,
Henk