[OSM-talk] "local chapter" DWG

Yves yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:53:41 UTC 2014

I think if someone in a community wants to volunteer for this kind of job, I think he/she would be welcome to the DWG.
For language reason, he would certainly endorse local issues, but with a larger view: remember that OSM is a global project.

Imagine the fun in dealing with someone not happy with the local DWG complaining to a main DWG ...