[OSM-talk] Labeling Features

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Apr 15 06:19:42 UTC 2014

Hi again,
yes, ignore them.
JOSM warns about nearly everything - especially anything that might be a
common mistake.
If you would edit in your home town you would know the labels, and as
they are very important information, josm asks you to add them.
But if you're not able to, just ignore it.

The same holds for other warnings as well, but make sure you know what
JOSM talks about as sometimes it's useful to spot errors you made before.

regards
Peter

P.S.: I don't know how, but you managed to send your response to the
talk-list address. For others: see Khushdeeps "missing mail" below.