[OSM-talk] "local chapter" DWG

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:11:09 UTC 2014

Assigning local DWGs gets the job done faster in a local level as they can
easily find out if the edits are vandalized due to first-hand knowledge of
the data; and immediate lock out of the account can help control
additional  vandalized edits. And this can be performed faster as the local
DWG is on the same time zone.

And having a global DWG as an escalation point  would make a "final"
decision in case there is a need for it. If there is a need for
arbitration, this setup would be beneficial and would foster transparency.

Though most of the time, these vandals would never insist for their edits
as most of the time they are just trolling around and escalation would most
likely never happen.

Local DWGs, IMHO are beneficial for faster response.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com