[OSM-talk] online survey about the OSM community

Azca_ T.P. osm at thomas-pape.fr
Wed Aug 20 11:59:32 UTC 2014

Hi there,

There is the name of Prof. Claudiu Dimofte, and the given mail address
matches with his own page on the university website [1]. The subdomain [2]
of the given URL seems be owned by the same university, and the main domain
[3] is a Online Survey service website. I don't think it's a kind of
phishing attempt, and you can easily contact the professor to enquire about
the authenticity of this survey.
Nevertheless, I'm really surprised about the gift card, I am not familiar
with this kind of operation on a university context.

(Sorry for my uncertain english...)

[1] http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cba/facdev/dimofte.html
[2] https://sdsubusiness.qualtrics.com/ControlPanel/
[3] http://www.qualtrics.com/