[OSM-talk] Potlatch deprecation

malenki osm_ at malenki.ch
Fri Feb 14 19:49:11 UTC 2014

On  14.02.2014 16:54, Fernando Trebien wrote:

> My main issue is lack of proper support to relations (not displayed
> and handled improperly on basic operations, such as when merging and
> spliting way members, and not going to be fixed AFAIK).

It doesn't help you question but iD has similar problems. It neither
renders membership to relations (but you see it when scrolling down
the left menu to the bottom) nor warn when a member of a relation gets
deleted.
Issues filed against iD regarding relations you can find here:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/search?q=relation&ref=cmdform&type=Issues

Thomas