[OSM-talk] Why Openstreetmap? (Slashdot and Guardian)

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:40:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Ilya Zverev <zverik at textual.ru> wrote:
> Jaakko Helleranta.com:
>
>> Have other translations surfaced? Do we have a wiki page for "notable"
>> mentions of OSM in the media? (on mobile / on the go now, can't check)
>

> Russian GIS-Association has translated it: http://www.gisa.ru/100671.html
> (it will be hidden behind a paywall in a week or two). I merely linked and
> analyzed it in SHTOSM: http://shtosm.ru/all/nozachem/.

Do you know the people who run this site? They are in explicit
violation of my copyright by doing a translation and not citing me or
copying the license.

Anyone who wants to is strongly encouraged, by me, the copyright
holder, to copy the exact text and mirror it, but I'd also like to
complain to them directly.

- Serge