[OSM-talk] Resume the Night of the living maps

Óscar Zorrilla Alonso oscar_zorrilla at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 21:03:56 UTC 2014

Hello community,

Since a few weeks, the people of Burgos-Spain (@osmburgos) and Cochabamba-Bolivia (@osmcbba) we had in mind to organize a virtual global party.

We remember about "the Night of the Living Maps" https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2012-January/061793.html and we would like to resume the event two years later. The day 07/Feb/2014 is Friday so we can stay midnight or later in front of the screen ;-)

We explained our idea at the spanish list https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-es/2014-January/012122.html and we would like to know what do you think about this idea before launch it.

It would be a great opportunity to promote OSM.

If you are agreed with it, a good hashtag would be like the another time: #notlm

At the end of all excuse me if I don't express well myself in English.

Bye,
Oscar
(user: cronoser)