[OSM-talk] Drop rendering of permissive access?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Jul 1 10:05:05 UTC 2014

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.ch/tags/access=destination#combinations
~3700 access=destination that are guaranteed* to be wrong and that is
only for a small part of Europe (and yes it is practically impossible to
get access=destination plus exceptions right).

Simon

* foot and similar non-motorized modes of transportation access will
legally always be possible here, except in the case of access=private
(which should have been tagged instead if that is really the case).