[OSM-talk] Come back Osmarender, all is forgiven!

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap at arlindopereira.com
Fri Jul 4 18:45:25 UTC 2014

Perhaps the question should be: what could we do to have different map
styles (OpenRailwayMap and OpenPisteMap comes to my mind, but I'm pretty
sure you can think in others) appearing as layers on openstreetmap.org
website?

We could come up with a process to do so, even if the rendering itself
doesn't happen on openstreetmap.org servers.

Cheers,
Arlindo