[OSM-talk] Why am I getting spam via OSM website messages?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Jul 31 11:46:31 UTC 2014

On 31/07/14 12:44, Dave F. wrote:

> As it's nothing to do with OSM (with him being "interested in human
> behavior - cognitive and social psychology" the subject could just a
> well have been about chocolate biscuits), it's definitely spam.

As far as I know (and some of the messages are clearer that others about
this) the research relates to the OSM community.

It's hardly impossible imagine research in the area of human behaviour
that relates to an open data community and why people would involve
themselves with one...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)