[OSM-talk] overpass query to get last used editor

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 21:24:33 UTC 2014

Hi Roland,

It is possible to interrogate the OSM-API to obtain the list of changesets for a given bbox and then the general infos about the changeset. Contents is likehttp://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/16716501

But the problem is that we are limited in the no. of changesets to access.

What are the other options to obtain various changesets for a given period? If this was possible, it would be possible to select changesets crossing a specific bbox.

Pierre