[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] Fwd: Adding links to Wikidata (and Wikipedia?)

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:47:28 UTC 2014

Nice idea. I guess overpass is another great tool tgat could be used to
retreive data.

Wikipedia tags left as is? Absolutely. This is a data creation thing only.
We wouldn't remove or change any existing tags.

I speak theoretically of course. At the moment this is just an idea, hoping
to spark some interest amongst osm developers.

Rob