[OSM-talk] admin_level 4 rendering

Felix Delattre maps at delattre.de
Wed Jun 18 13:00:14 UTC 2014

Thank you everybody!

Finally I could resolve this, with the kind help provided in this issue:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/633

Labels need a place=state tag in order to get rendered. A deeper
discussion about how place areas should be rendered can be found here:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/546

Cheers,
Felix