[OSM-talk] View data

Morten Wang nettrom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:27:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for your replies, Fredrik and Andy!

I'll get on IRC tomorrow and see if I can get in touch with someone there.
 I'm aware that we might be asking for something that isn't possible, so
I'm only cautiously optimistic.  The usage of CDNs is a good point I hadn't
thought of, I've added a note about that, thanks!

Andy brings up a valid concern, something we've also thought about here.
 We'll of course have to take that into consideration in any analysis we do.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Morten