[OSM-talk] View data

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 11:44:54 UTC 2014

Morten Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of my current research projects[1] looks at OpenStreetMap and
> we're interested in knowing the number of views for different regions
> in North America (with North America as defined by Geofabrik[2]).

and (apologies for stating what might be obvious but) it's difficult or
impossible to get all views of "the data" - any logs from osm.org will
miss anyone accessing the data from any other source - be it standalone
maps on phones and other devices, maps rendered by other people, use of
the data other than in maps, etc. etc.

Cheers,

Andy