[OSM-talk] Announcement of the release of a new set of POI icons

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Sun Mar 16 18:31:49 UTC 2014

re: license:
"The original SJJB icons as well as the icons newly designed are provided
under the CC-0 license and therefore can be used for any commercial or non
commercial mapping application.
(...) Some of the icons I found in the OSM wiki have another license.
Please respect that." http://osm-icons.org/wiki/Icons#License_of_the_icons

-J

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta * Mobile: +505-8845-3391 (Nicaragua)