[OSM-talk] Crimea/Russia/Ukraine Borders

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Mar 18 15:28:14 UTC 2014

I'm curious how OSM handles this dispute. I expect Russia's parliament
ratify the annexation and I expect that Ukraine will continue to disagree.
Do we have a documented process in place to determine when the border is
changed? I couldn't find anything on the wiki after a quick search. If it
is documented, can someone please point it out to me? We have a disputes
page which is fine for handling disputes. I'm looking for the process for
determining when we all agree that a border should be changed.

Please, let's not get hung up on if you agree or disagree with the
annexation.

Thanks,
Clifford
--