[OSM-talk] [OHM] Should we map former endonyms?

Susanna Ånäs susanna.anas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:14:13 UTC 2014

This notability guideline for geographic features, both current and
historical, will indeed be a cornestone for building upon Wikidata!

It would not include all man-made structures yet, but I hope that would be
the trend.

I hope we can develop tools and technologies to bridge the data between
OSM/OHM and Wikidata.

Susanna