[OSM-talk] Best way to download data of route relations?

Clay Smalley claysmalley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:12:45 UTC 2014

I want to make a map of San Francisco bus routes using the route relations
in SF. Is there a good way for me to get data consisting of a line (or
lines) for each bus route? My problem with downloading OSM data directly is
that a single way could be part of many different routes. Essentially what
I want is a set of lines for each individual route, with overlapping lines
wherever multiple routes share the same street.