[OSM-talk] Re: This has to stop: User Diaries Spam

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Wed May 14 09:53:28 UTC 2014

Having just had over 20 such entries popping up not only on the RSS-feed
but also on Twitter this indeed has become very irksome.

I suggest first posting of a user with less than 10 edits to be held for
moderation. Red tape which I generally am hesitant about but generally
people with less than 10 edits don't post until they have some more
experience.

Google Translate might be of use to decipher postings if moderators
don't understand them, just to get the gist of whether it is an ad for
printer cartridges or a proper post.

--Jói