[OSM-talk] Less than two weeks until SOTM-EU

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat May 31 07:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

    just a small reminder - and my last one on these lists, I promise -
that SOTM-EU 2014 in Karlsruhe is around the corner.

Thursday 12th June - pre-conference meetup TBA
Friday 13th June - full day of talks; BBQ in the evening
Saturday 14th June - full day of talks
Sunday 15th June - hack day, excursion day, workshops

We have an excellent line-up of speakers (see
https://www.sotm-eu.org/en/program) and talks about practically anything
that is important in OSM these days - routing, rendering, geocoding,
editing techniques, quality assurance, gamification, you name it. And
most of all, we have copious breaks in which you can talk shop with
fellow mappers and developers from across Europe (and beyond, hello USA
and Japan ;)

We're expecting between 200 and 250 attendees, one of which can still be
you if you head over to https://www.sotm-eu.org/en/program and sign up now!

(The conference language is English of course but we'll take the liberty
to serve German food & beer if that's ok.)

See you in Karlsruhe,
Frederik

PS: There will be video recording and possibly even live broadcasts of
talks but nothing beats being there in person. We won't broadcast the beer.