[OSM-talk] discussion: inclusion and alcohol

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Nov 4 18:57:02 UTC 2014

Paweł,

On 11/04/2014 06:54 PM, Paweł Paprota wrote:
> I am regarded by most people as a troll by now but even trolls can
> feel pain at the sight of something placed on its head.

I don't think anybody regards you as a troll. Trolls post shit to
mailing lists because they like to spark protest. If everyone were to
agree with a troll, the troll would be quite a failure. -- You did
occasionally spark protest but I never had the impression that you were
insincere in what you wrote. If everyone had agreed with you, you would
certainly have been quite happy!

Best
Frederik