[OSM-talk] Experiences with graphical tablets and JOSM?

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:59:16 UTC 2014

Hello there.
So from yesterday, in Polish Biedronka shops (similar to Lidl, Aldi)
there is a Wacom One S graphical tablet available for a really low
price. [1]
I'd like to ask about your experience with using graphical tablets
with OSM editors, preferably JOSM. My area of interest is tracing
roads, buildings (with building_tools), and finally, features like
lakes and forests (which could be the best use, since they tend to
have complex shapes - to be used with FastDraw plugin).
I hope that when I get responses, there will be still one available in
one of the many shops in my area ;-)

[1] http://www.biedronka.pl/pl/product,id,3727,name,tablet-graficzny-one-by-wacom-s

Cheers
Michał