[OSM-talk] Landuse vs Vegetation vs Landcover proposed cleanup at wiki

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:44:02 UTC 2014

If I understand correctly we are talking about combining 3 similar wiki
pages into 1, not changing any tagging, in which case it makes sense. In my
opinion the wiki needs more how to tag instructions (e.g. links to videos
showing how in basic mode in most popular editors) as well as the existing
tag documentation. Having one place to look for the different ground use
tags, even if 3 sections on 1 page, is a good step towards making things
easier for new mappers.