[OSM-talk] iD usability test results

John Firebaugh john.firebaugh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:03:16 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your work; rigorous usability testing of this sort is quite
valuable. I've skimmed parts of your thesis and will read it more
thoroughly this week. I think there are many improvements we can make to iD
based on your findings, and we are starting to open tickets on them in the
issue tracker.

cheers,
John