[OSM-talk] Weekly OSM is back

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:42:24 UTC 2014

Hi OSM,

After a short interruption Weekly OSM is back!

We would like to thank Pascal Neis for all his dedicated work to produce
the weekly until now. We are greatful for all the suggestions he has given
us.

The new weekly will follow the numbering of the German Wochennotiz to honor
its main source of information and starts with weekly 218. You can access
the most recent Weekly OSM via www.weeklyosm.eu. This will be updated every
week.

Spanish, Romanian ar online as well. A Turkish versions of the weekly will
be published soon.

You can also follow us on Twitter via @weeklyosm

We would like to thank Pascal Neis for all his dedicated work to produce
the weekly until now. We are greatful for all the suggestions he has given
us.

Kind regards,

The Weekly OSM Team:

Carlos Alonso, Susana Salvador Diaz,