[OSM-talk] Release of osmapi 0.4.0 (python) with Notes API support

Stefan Oderbolz oderbolz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:03:14 UTC 2014

Hi Andy,

actually no, it's currently not possible to query other sources.
The only thing that's possible is to define a bounding box and using the
Map() method of osampi to get everything that's inside that boundary.

But of course this is not good enough for more complex regions or if you
actually want an accurate result.

- Stefan