[OSM-talk] Detrimental validation software

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Mon Oct 13 17:19:27 UTC 2014

Dave -

Alex here, I work with Richman (user account RichRico). Thanks for
reporting. Looking into these issues now. Let me get back to you.

The thread you opened here on talk exposed a weakness in our data team
policy - you had no way to actually find from Richman's profile to my
contact to properly escalate an issue. I'l make sure we properly link from
user profiles to this policy so it's clear for people on how to get in
touch if unexpected things are happening.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary/23801