[OSM-talk] Detrimental validation software

colliar colliar4ever at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 23:52:18 UTC 2014

Please, no. noexit=yes is wrong as there is an exit at least for foot.

Adding a short connecting path in between is the right solution.
The QA software should not report the case if there is a connection and
even if it is reported you would not change the situation if unsure but
rather get in touch with the last editor.

cu colliar