[OSM-talk] JOSM Imagery Contrast

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:40:28 UTC 2014

Enock,

Thanks for the quick and informative reply.  I din't know about that
feature.  However, it isn't exactly what I was looking for.  Adjusting the
opacity of a layer allows me to see the layer underneath it.  What I want
to do is lighten up a single imagery layer so I can more easily see detain
in darker parts of the image. In other words, adjust the contrast and/or
brightness like it is possible to do in Photoshop or GIMP.

Mike