[OSM-talk] JOSM Imagery Contrast

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:59:17 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

There was a java binary called Enhance Imagery:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugin/Enhance_Imagery
But unfortunately, I think the developer drop the binary. I don't know
where I can download it. It's interesting though.

Or maybe anyone else here know the guy who made the binary?

*Kind Regards,Emir Hartato*